Most Recent Races
Date: October 18th, 2015
Location: Smith Falls
Please note that the time on the race clock was not always set to the same race. It started for the 2K, then was moved to the 5K and finally the 10K (as all 3 races had different start times). Depending on when crossed, the time may not reflect your actual time. The times posted on the above result files are correct. Thanks Craig
Date: September 13th, 2015
Preliminary Results pending (once computer dries out …)
Thanks for a great swim today ….
1) Need name and gender and confirm race for bib 4045
2) Bib 1039 moved to 5K division. Can this be confirmed by participant.
Date: September 12th, 2015
Please note: There were some finishers who finished with no visible bib (on front of body per instructions). In most cases the readers can (and did) pick this up but the RFID technology requires a visible bib worn on front of the body. If you have a missing finish time due to a hidden bib, please send a note with approximate finish time and a Video Stamp reference will give you an accurate time and the individual result will be updated. THANKS and great race.
Race Date: October 11th, 2014
Race Location: Pembroke (Riverside Park)
Great race everyone!
A few notes:
1) Apology to Henry Thomas who ran an amazing run and finished 3rd overall in the 5K. His chip was missed but we have given his correct time now after review of backup. Great finish Henry!!!
2) There were 5 runners in the 10K run who finished but have no time as bib was hidden from sensors after video time-stamp review. If you can email email@example.com to confirm what you were wearing, the results will be updated. THANKS
3) Some of the ages were assumptions as for some registrants we only had an age category. If you would like your age corrected, please let Craig know.
Race Date: October 4th, 2014
Race Location: Carleton Place
Race Date: September 6th, 2014
Squadron Results sent to school in separate cover to keep a secret for award ceremony.
Note: There were numerous finishers with no visible bibs (per instruction) after video review. You were not assigned a finish time. If you can identify when you finished, results can be updated. Thanks.
Race Date: August 9, 2014
Race Date: July 26, 2014
Date: July 12, 2014
Race Date: July 1, 2014
Race Location: Ottawa, ON
Happy Canada Day
Please note: There were a few runners who swapped between race divisions during the race itself. We tried to capture the correct division. Please send an update to Craig@runninggoattiming.com
Race Date: June 21th, 2014
Race Location: Downtown Perth, Perth, ON
8K Overall (Ranked by Chip Time)
Kilt Race Overall – Female (by Chip Time)
Kilt Race Overall – Male (by Chip Time)
Warrior Class Overall Results (by Chip Time)
Kilt Run – Female All Age Group Winners (by Chip Time)
Kilt Run – Male All Age Group Winners (by Chip Time)
AMAZING RACE ….
Please note: there are five runners with missing times as upon video review of the race, your chip/bib was hidden. If this pertains to your situation, please contact Running Goat Timing to work on identification of time. Thanks
Race Date: June 8th, 2014
What a great day! Thanks for running
Race Date: May 10th, 2014
5K results adjusted to 5.5K per race committee to reflect actual distance adjustment.
Data has been added to Results Engine to compare yourself to other races timed by RGT.
Race Date: April 27th, 2014
Race Location: Perth, Ontario
Race Date: January 26th, 2014
Race Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Race Director: Phil Marsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Way to beat the cold!!!! Great race everyone!
Race Date: October 6th, 2013
Race Divisions: 5K and Half Marathon
Race Location: Lanark, Ontario
Race Director: Debbie Keaney
Race Date: October 12th, 2013
Race Divisions: 5K and 10K
Race Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Race Director: Nancy Warren
Amazing day everyone. Some super times ….
A few notes re the results:
1) Ages for many people are place holders for the age divisions. Some ages are correct as they were given to race database as such. If you see an age that you want changed, please email us.
2) If you have a DNS/DNF and actually ran the race, your bib was more than likely hidden or on your back (and not on your front and read by the readers). If you know time when you finished, please email us.
Excel Results File (8K Kilt Run – sorted by Bib number)
Results in PDF Format (8K Kilt Run – sorted by Bib number)
Results File Sorted by Rank (8K Kilt Run)
Excel Results sorted by Bib number (Older version Excel for Mac’s and PC’s)
Excel Results sorted by Rank (Older version Excel for Mac’s and PC’s)
Age Group Winners (8K Kilt Run)
Age Group Winners (8K Kilt Run – Older version of Excel)
Excel Results File (Lad and Lassie and Wee Lad and Lassie)
Older Excel FIle (Lad and Lassie and Wee Lad and Lassie)
Race Date: September 7th, 2013
Race Location: Kingston, Ontario
Race Director: Ryan Thompson
Note (1) : All times of 0:00:00 are either No Shows or Bib was covered/on back/in pocket/ under jacket
Note (2): Missing names and Gender for bibs 52, 53, 54, 55 and 57. You will find your results in All Participants
Race Date: September 28th, 2013
Race Location: Perth, Ontario
Race Director: Shannon Baillon for Queen Elizabeth School
Amazing Race Everyone!!!